How to access the IPP Training and Certification Exams on IPP
- Go to printing.org/IPP and click the log in link at the top right and click on the register link to create an account ( be sure to use your printing.org email address, if you have one ).
-If your credentials have been pre-set in the system:
- Your Username is your email address: your email address
- Your default password is auto generated and you will receive an email to change this, once you are fully added to the system. Please check your junk mail folder, if you have not received an email or contact tech support here. ( Note: to change this default password, enter your email address at the login screen and click “Lost Your Password?” Follow the instructions to have an email sent to you, so you can set your own personal, new password. )
- Once you log in, you will land on the Store or My Account Page. You can access the Online Training Courses via the Orange button. Provided that, you or your company have purchased a subscription.
- This takes you directly into the CI Education Portal. To begin, please read over the terms and conditions, then click on the check box, at the bottom of the page. Next click on the ‘Continue …’ button on the bottom right to move forward onto your training courses.
- Click “Take E-learning” to begin your selected course. You can start or stop at any time and go back to where you left off. Please note that the “Take Exam” button has nothing to do with the final certification exam. Rather it is to test that you’ve mastered the material in this specific training session. Once you take the course and pass the course exam (80% correct or better is required to “pass”) you can move on to the next course. You can track your progress in the portal via the Education Tracker.
- If you leave the portal and close your browser, you will have to log back into the CI Education Portal. You do so through the printing.org/IPP site (not directly on the CI Education Portal.) Just log in to the IPP site (per step 1 of this instruction), and go back through the link on the Store page or My Account Page.
- When you feel ready to take the actual certification exam, visit the exam site directly at: https://IPP.printing.org/ipp-test . You should receive an email with a password for this exam, once you or your company purchases the exam.
Please do not take the test until you feel ready to complete it successfully, because our packages come with access to only one exam attempt. The test is timed and unanswered questions will be counted as incorrect. Learn more on the FAQ page of the IPP website https://ipp.printing.org/faqs/.
You will be notified of your results within one business day via email. If you passed the exam with an 80% or better result, your name will be added to the online IPP Registry and you will be sent a certification plaque announcing your status as a Certified Improvement Professional in Print. ( Please note, that some email filters may send our email to your junk email folder, if you can not find or access your email, please contact us here.